• You MUST have a ticket to the game to receive an advance parking pass
• Limit ONE parking pass per account
• All orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis only
• Completion of the online order and credit card charge does not guarantee you advanced parking
•Available Parking Passes and Price (Vehicle Tag Number will be required prior to mailing)
o Bus Parking – $60 plus $5 Delivery Fee
• The Parking Pass will be mailed starting October 1, 2014 to the address on the account.
• RV Parking is available on a first come first serve basis starting on October 29th at 8:00am.
o RV parking will only be available until all spaces are sold
o Tow cars will be accepted only if towed by the RV
o All RVs MUST have extension exhaust pipes to roof
o Camper Lot is E
• Portable toilets and sanitation services MUST be ordered from AMASON’s.
o Amason’s is the exclusive provider for all SMG managed facilities.
o Call 904-276-4829 to order services
Call (904) 630-3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Calling all college football fans!
Join the City of Jacksonville for the celebration that attracts fans from far and near.
Don’t miss RV City activities, the Touchdown Showdown (the home of interactive games, jumbo screens to watch the big game and more), the Georgia-Florida Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Corporate Village and much more!
It all leads up to the big game on Saturday, November 1 at EverBank Field.
Anyone who says it’s just a game has never been!