During local weather emergencies, Duval County Residents should have a personal evacuation plan. The Equestrian Center will not serve as an evacuation site unless deemed so by the Mayor.
At all other times, normal fees will apply.
For more information on emergency preparedness, please visit floridahorse.com.
Should your reservation be accepted the following policies apply:
– Prior to entry, a current coggins must be provided to the facility for each horse. A release form will be provided via electronic format when the reservation made and must be presented in completed form to security upon arrival. Upon departure, your credit card will be run by facility staff.
– Stalls will be billed at $31.00 for the first night (includes 2 bags of shavings) and $15 per night thereafter.
– RV spaces if requested will be billed at $32 per night
– Only one horse will be allowed per stall
– Stalls will be assigned by the facility and will be unlocked upon entry
– Shavings are available for sale during business hours. Owners are also welcome to bring in their own shavings beyond the initial two required.
– Use of the outdoor arenas will be at the discretion of the facility management
– Owners are fully responsible for the care and custody of their animals.
After Business Hours: 904-472-7477 or 904-534-2531 or 904-487-6315